Thursday, 23 October 2014

I love Jalaluddin Rumi




I came across these two wonderful videos shared by my Google+ friends. The first one above is a short compilation of Rumi quotations. These are the words of highest wisdom full of inebriated love of self. The video is just about six minutes long and it has very serene music with these words full of love and wisdom. I know that you would love watching it!


I know that I am Rumi. I so love Rumi that i cannot express it in words! I know that Rumi is in me. I am in Rumi. Because of immense love i and Rumi have become. I love Rumi who is a drunkard. Who is inebriated in the love. Who drinks nectar of blissful inner wordless music and has become a drunkard one with everything.

The video below a gift of love has beautiful commentary on Rumi's poems. The commentators have most magnetic voices and if you start communion with Rumi you start losing yourself in love which is beyond expression. It has enchanting music and it's so full of love that you don't realize when it begins and when it ends.




image source :here