Friday, 22 April 2011

The Others


 I am dumbfounded after having watched 'The Others' ! Such a fantastic horror story! Nothing gore, still, a great story which seems fresh and original and keeps you tuned all the time! Alejandro Amenabar has done magic with his pen, direction and music ( such a nice sound track!). The impressions of this movie will remain forever in my mind! Nicole Kidman has also done amazing work! Before watching this movie, 'The Skeleton Key' used to be my favorite movie, because of its extremely unpredictable climax; but 'The Others' surpasses it in many ways. A must watch horror movie.


Moreover, the movie has a lot of scenes with fog; mysterious, Neptunian and dreamy ! The movie is one of the best I have ever watched and I am looking forward to watch many more movies by Alejandro Amenabar.